This uniquely versatile, platinum interior refrigerator offers 5 doors, including 2 soft-close drawers, to deliver optimized storage. This refrigerator also features the Preserva® Food Care System which uses two independent cooling systems to help keep food fresh longer, while under-shelf LED lighting beautifully displays the food below for greater visibility.
- 2 Soft-Close Drawers - offer optimized storage and are a first for freestanding refrigeration. The left drawer features 5 preset temperatures; meat/fish, drinks, greens/herbs, deli/cheese, thaw/marinate. The right drawer includes a Produce Preserver and is ideal for produce.
- Professionally-Inspired Design - Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful 5-door refrigeration unit features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid® Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- 3-Tier Freezer Drawer with Storage Divider - Allows you to organize frozen items on three levels, making them easier to access, and includes a storage divider in the lower basket to help keep smaller items organized.
- LED Lighting - Gradually increases to full intensity making it easy to find items inside the refrigerator, freezer, and even the crisper. Unlike incandescent bulbs, the 9 LED lights framed in chrome are maintenance-free and never need to be replaced.
- SatinGlide® Crispers - Add a smooth experience to the crisper drawers. The rollers allow effortless in-and-out movement even when fully loaded.
- Adjustable Spill Resistant Shelves - are easy to clean and help prevent messes from spilling over into other parts of the refrigerator. The shelf edges are nano-etched with a finely textured surface that helps contain spills, and lets you use the whole shelf from edge-to-edge.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.