This 18 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 30-inch Amana® Refrigerator gives you the flexibility to store all your favorites, including tall and oversized items, with Flip-Up Storage, a Dairy Bin, Gallon Door Storage Bins and Humidity-Controlled Garden Fresh Crispers. Plus, Glass Shelves are designed to help make cleanup easy, so there's no need to cry over spilled milk.
- Humidity-Controlled Garden Fresh Crispers - Like your very own salad bar, these crispers keep fruits and veggies right where you can see them.
- Dairy Bin - Use the Dairy Bin to easily access items like butter, cream cheese and yogurt.
- Gallon Door Storage Bins - Use Gallon Door Storage Bins to fit big beverages like milk jugs, juice cartons or a six-pack of soda -- and keep them within sipping range!
- Up-Front Temperature Control System - Up-Front Temperature Control System keeps the controls front and center, so you can change temps without having to reach over bottles, jars...or the mystery that may be lurking at the back of the fridge.
- Glass Shelves - Cleanup's a cinch, thanks to Glass Shelves.
- Reversible Door - Make your refrigerator and freezer door open to whichever side you want with a Reversible Door.
- 18 cu. ft. capacity - This Amana® top-freezer refrigerator lets you store even more with 18 cu. ft. capacity.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.